SPRING 2023 LACROSSE REGISTRATION
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/347459
Parkland Lacrosse Families,
Spring Lacrosse Registration is now open for the 2023 Spring season. The details for this year’s program are listed below. Included this season for all age groups is a shooting shirt and practice pinny. In addition, we have reserved indoor turf time at St. Luke Sports Rink and Twin Lakes Turf Field, see below.
BOYS SPRING LACROSSE (LVYLL)
- K/1/2 – (30 Open Spots) 2-3 Teams in non-competitive bracket | Cost $140
- 3/4 – (30 Open Spots) 1 Team in “A” & 1 Team in “B” bracket | Cost $160
- 5/6 – (36 Open Spots) 1 Team in “A” & 1 Team in “B” bracket | Cost $170
- 7/8 – (36 Open Spots) 1 Team in “A” & 1 Team in “B” bracket | Cost $170
GIRLS SPRING LACROSSE (LVGYLL)
- K/1/2 – (15 Open Spots) 1 Team | Cost $120
- 3/4 – (15 Open Spots) 1 Team | Cost $130
- 5/6 – (20 Open Slots) 1 Team | Cost $150
**$20.00 Late Registration fee will be charged for registering after February 15th for boys & girls programs**
MINI-SCOOPERS (Boys & Girls) Ages 3 & 4
This program is a fun introduction to lacrosse. All equipment is included for the kids to learn basics and have FUN!! This is held one day a week starting in April and running 8 weeks. No Uniform is needed, shooting shirt included – Cost $75.00 ----**Registration open thru March 15th, 2023**
This season, ALL age groups, both boys & girls will be sporting the same uniform that the Boys did in the 2022 season, with some minor tweaks for the girls. THIS IS A REQUIRED PURCHASE FOR EACH PLAYER that doesn’t already have one. The uniform will consist of a reversible jersey with number and last name on it, along with pair of shorts. Mini-Scoopers are not required, replacement pieces are available for those who grew out of theirs or lost. These are the players uniform to keep and maintain.
- No uniform needed - $0.00
- Boys uniform package needed - $67.00 (Red/White Reversible Jersey, White Shorts)
- Girls uniform package needed - $67.00 (Red/White Racerback Reversible Jersey, Red Shorts)
- Boys replacement Jersey - $37.00 (Red/White Reversible Jersey)
- Boys replacement shorts - $27.00 (White Jerseys)
When completing your registration, you will choose (3) numbers in which you would like. Due to rotating teams each year, please use the following number structure to help ensure duplicate numbers are not on same team from year to year.
- ODD NUMBERS (8th Grade/2027 Graduate, 6th/2029, 4th/2031, 2nd/2033, K/2035)
- Use Odd Numbers: 1,3,5,7….21,23…etc.
- EVEN NUMBERS (7th Grade/ 2028 Graduates, 5th/2030, 3rd/2032, 1st/2034)
- Use Even Numbers 2,4,6,8….16,18…etc.
**If you have an existing Red/White jersey number, please place your number in all (3) boxes.**
Last season, mother nature and fields at Grange Park didn’t permit for us to practice safely on the fields. This year, we have planned with St. Luke Sports Rink in Whitehall and Twin Lakes Turf Field in Orefield. All Teams will be taking advantage of this, to ensure we can start practicing first week of March 2023.
- St. Luke’s Indoor Sports Rink – Boys & Girls, K/1/2, 3/4, & Girls 5/6 - Wednesdays in March
- Twin Lakes Outdoor Turf Fields – Boys 5/6 & 7/8 – Mondays & Wednesdays in March
- Opening Weekend - @ Twin Lakes Saturday & Sunday (April 1st & 2nd)
Parkland purchased new equipment last year that is available for our younger players. We do have some larger equipment that can be used by older players. This equipment is provided at no charge and is on a first come, first served basis.
- Boys Lacrosse Requires – Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Gloves, Elbow Pads, & Stick. In addition, each player must have cleats, mouthpiece and athletic supporter.
- Girls Lacrosse Requires – Helmet or Goggles & Stick. In addition, each player must have cleats & mouthpiece.
- Mini-Scoopers – No equipment required.
MANDATORY / REIMBURSABLE VOLUNTEER FEE
It takes a team of parents/families with a lot of time and effort to put on the best program we can for the kids of Parkland Sports. The Volunteer Fee is a reimbursable $50.00 fee that is required for each family. This fee is being established across all sports and programs to encourage parents/families to volunteer time to make the program better. This fee is reimbursed at end of season when a family volunteers. This includes, but is not limited to Coaching, Team Manager, Training, Fitness, Field Prep, Score Tables, Fixing Nets, Tournament, Concession Stand, Uniform Sorting, equipment handout, Fundraising, etc.
Coaching takes a lot of time and dedication. If you are a returning coach, I will be sending you a separate email with a process for you to take advantage of early reimbursement.
PLEASE REGISTER AT THE LINK BELOW:
SPYA has strict refund policy, no refunds will be provided as long as we have a team in which you can participate.
Financial assistance can be obtained by completing the online application on our website at the following link: - https://spya.org/registration/
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me below.