Winter Skills and Drills
Registration now open!
Parkland Lacrosse Club in affilation with SPA & SPYA will once again be holding our Winter Skills & Drills. This is a great opportunity for new players to try the great game of lacrosse or for the returning players that are wanting to sharpen their skills. The program is ran with support from both our Boys & Girls High School Programs coaches and players.
We will provide equipment on a first come first serve basis.
- Boys will be required to wear/have Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Gloves, Elbow Pads & Stick. PLC will not provide cleats, mouthpiece or athletic supporter, however they are required
- Girls will be required to wear/have Helmet or Goggles & Stick. PLC will not provide cleats or mouthpiece, however they are required as well.
LOCATION: St. Lukes Sports Rink in Whitehall, PA
DATES: Wednesdays, Starting in January 2023, running for 8 weeks (01/04, 01/11, 01/18, 01/25, 02/01, 02/08, 02/15, 02/22)
- 5:30pm to 6:30pm = K/1/2 Grade Boys & Girls
- 6:30pm to 7:30pm = 3/4 Grade Boys & Girls
- 7:30pm to 9:00pm = 5/6/7/8 Grade Boys & Girls
- Grade K/1/2 = $100.00 (1) Hour each Wednesday for (8) sessions
- Grade 3/4 = $100.00 (1) Hour each Wednesday for (8) sessions
- Grade 5/6/7/8 = $130.00 (1.5) Hours each Wednesday for (8) sessions
- Includes: Boys & Girls Program K17 Sports - Speed, Agility & Conditioning
- Includes: Girls Program will be run by Coach Dawn Cipolla for Girls & Coaches.
- Includes: Boys Program will have guest coaches & players
Below is the Link for registration which is now open thru December 15th. Any enrollments after this date are subject to a late registration fee of $15.00.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me @ email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org