|2022 Winter Skills & Drills Lacrosse Sessions
SPA, SPYA & PHS Lacrosse will once again be combing our efforts to create a unified winter lacrosse program for Parkland Area Boys & Girls K-thru 8th Grades. Our winter session this season will start Wednesday, December 15th, 2021, and run for (8) eight weeks. Please see below for actual dates and times.
During this (8) eight week session we will be working with the high school coaching staffs and current/former high school players to help grow the game of Lacrosse for both youth associations to create and instill the future of Parkland Lacrosse. This program is open to new kids that want to try lacrosse and learn the basics, or to the experienced kids that want to refine or get ready for the spring season.
This year sessions will be held at two locations
- St. Luke’s Turf Rink in Whitehall (Boys & Girls K/1/2/3/4, Boys 5/6/7/8)
- Wednesdays 12/15, 12/22, 01/05, 01/12, 01/19, 01/26, 02/02, 02/09
- St. Luke’s West End Sports Performance, Cetronia Rd (Girls 5/6/7/8)
- Thursdays (12/16, 12/23, 01/06, 01/13, 01/20, 01/27, 02/03, 02/10
Sessions will be as follows:
- Girls K/1/2 @ Rink, Starts Wed. 12/18/21, 5:30-6:30pm (1 Hour) $95.00 for (8) sessions
- Girls 3/4 @ Rink, Starts Wed. 12/18/21, 6:30-7:30pm (1 Hour) $95.00 for (8) sessions
- Girls 5/6/7/8 @ West End, Starts Thur. 12/19/21 5:30pm-7:30pm (2 Hours) $95.00 (8 Sessions)
- Includes Coaching from Dawn Cipolla former Parkland High School Coach.
- Requires USA Lacrosse Membership ($30 Additional Fee)
- Boys K/1/2 @ Rink, Starts Wed. 12/18/21, 5:30-6:30pm (1 Hour) $95.00 for (8) sessions
- Boys 3/4 @ Rink, Starts Wed. 12/18/21, 6:30-7:30pm (1 Hour) $95.00 for (8) sessions
- Boys 5/6/7/8 @ Rink, Starts Wed. 12/18/21 7:30pm-9:00pm (1.5 Hours) $125.00 (8 Sessions)
- Includes ½ Hour of Speed/Agility/Conditioning Training w/ K17 Sports
Registration is open from November 2nd, 2021 thru December 31st, 2021.
Please join us in creating (2) strong youth programs, with the ONE Goal in mind.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
John Serratore (SPYA Lacrosse)