SPYA Fall Soccer / Return to Play
Fall soccer registration for our in-house and recreational programs is open until August 9 at https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/238369.
This fall we will be offering the following programs:
- Parent / Child Skills and Drills (2016 and 2017 Birth Years). This program will be held from 5:30 – 6:30PM on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Kinder (2015 birth year)
- u7 and u7 Pre-Travel (2014 birth year)
- u8 and u8 Pre-Travel (2013 birth year)
- u10 (2011 and 2012 birth years)
- u12 (2009 and 2010 birth years)
- u14 (2007 and 2008 birth years)
- u16 (2005 and 2006 birth years)
- u19 (2002 – 2004 birth years)
The season will start after Labor Day and run through September and October. All SPYA soccer programs are led by volunteer coaches. Please volunteer your time to lead a team this year. SPYA will provide all coaches equipment and any support you may need.
Our Soccer Program will look different this year as we are planning to provide a safe, fun and challenging environment that complies with all CDC and EPYSA guidelines. During registration, you will need to sign the “Return to Play Policy Acknowledgement Form” and the “EPYSA Communicable Disease Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk Agreement”. All registrations include a $20 non-refundable fee to cover SPYA operational costs such as program insurance, website, utilities, administrative costs, etc. In the event of refunds due to a cancelled season, $20 of the participant fee will not be refunded.