Thank you everyone for your patience and support over the last few months. SPYA Field Hockey is ready to prepare to take the field for the 2020 Fall Field Hockey season, but please understand that there will be several changes due to COVID19.
- The biggest change this fall is that we will be unable to host our K-1 program. Please check back in the spring for the return of our K-1 program.
- Our fall tournament schedule remains uncertain. Many programs are continuing to plan, but some are unable to host due to school district or township restrictions. Typically this part of our season is planned already, but as of right now I am unable to give you a game/tournament schedule. I am working with several local teams to schedule local games to make up for the loss of tournaments.
- All players, parents, and coaches will need to abide by new guidelines that will help to keep everyone healthy and safe this season. Please realize that by registering for this fall program you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines regardless of how you feel about their necessity.
- Registration has changed as well. The field hockey registration fee now contains a $20 non-refundable portion in order to help cover SPYA’s ongoing expenses.
- Volunteer Requirements have changed as well. This year we will charge a $40 volunteer fee during the registration process. That fee will be reimbursed at the conclusion of the season to those families that have fulfilled their 4 hour volunteer committment.
There may be questions about this coming season – please reach out to Coach Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org will any questions.
Registration will run Sunday, June 28th through Wednesday, July 15th. To register for the 2020 Fall Field Hockey program please use the below link:
Registration for the Fall 2020 program is closed. Please check back in January for our Spring Program.